CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Found CED player & disks at local antique store

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Found CED player & disks at local antique store Reply with quote

An antique store near me has an RCA SGT 200 nonworking machine for sale. They don't have a price marked; the owner's wife said that since it doesn't work, they're "not pushing it," but indicated she'd be willing to sell it to someone who wants to fix it.

They also have a handful of disks for sale: Foul Play ($5), What's Up Doc ($5), Missing in Action 2: The Beginning (no price), Death Wish ($5), Class ($2), Sharky's Machine (no price), and The King of Comedy ($3). I imagine they'd make a nice deal if somebody wanted all of them.

They have also framed some of the caddies - I don't know if the discs are still in 'em! - as collectible artwork. Interesting idea. They are: The Horse Soldiers ($50), Sands of Iwo Jima ($37), Stagecoach ($39.95), and The Magnificent Seven ($27.50).

If anyone is interested, I can send you the address & phone number of the place, or I'd be happy to go in person and bargain for you. Contact me at dracsmith at yahoo dot com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: