CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CED's at Goodwill on E. Wash. in Indy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt Fisher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: CED's at Goodwill on E. Wash. in Indy. Reply with quote

Once again, there is a pretty good stack of CEDs at the Goodwill on E. Wash, by the mall. Seems to be pretty good source of them in general, and the clerk indicated that they get them in "all the time." He also said that someone was in asking about players, offering something like $150 for them. Anyone here?
rsrendfeld

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: CEDs at Goodwill Store on Michigan Rd in Indianapolis Reply with quote

I have not seen any CEDs lately at the W. Washington Goodwill store but there are a few CEDs at the Goodwill Store, 8456 N. Michigan Rd. ( just north of Lowes)
and
A Value Village store, 1201 Prospect St, had a few CEDs and a pair of Dimensia floor speakers.

Good hunting
Ron
ChateauxFaygeaux

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Might have to check that out... Reply with quote

Hmmm.... maybe I should check that out next time I'm in Indy. Why is it that I don't see any of this stuff in Goodwills closer to home, though? The only thing I find in the stores closest to me are CLOTHES!
rsrendfeld

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: CEDs around Indianapolis Reply with quote

During the last week I've stopped in at several Goodwill, Salvation Army and DAV stores.
I found one CED "GIDGET" priced not to sell at $3.98 at the DAV on Washington St.
And the cover - just the front of the cardstock box- for one of the Interactive mystery discs at a store called The Sharing Place on Georgetown Rd near the Goodwill Store.
rsrendfeld

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: CEDs at Goodwill: Days late... Reply with quote

Today I stopped in at the Goodwill Store on 82nd St. near the Castleton Square Mall ( North Indianapolis)
There were four CEDs left out of what the clerk said was a "Big Bunch" that came in last week.

Ron
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: