CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CEDs & Players 4 Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mnallard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: CEDs & Players 4 Sale Reply with quote

Sad Unfortunately, being able to work only 2 days a week for 3 weeks straight has put me in a major financial bind. I don't want to...but I must. All of my CED stuff is for sale. I ask you to at least take a look and tell those that you may find interested. I will be as honest of a seller as humanly possible. For more information...check out this link:

http://www.geocities.com/atariunderground/cedsale.html

and email me if you see something you like. I don't want to do this, but I'm in a real bind. Thank you for looking and thanks for the help to those of the community.

Keep Those CEDs Playing!
mnallard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also broke down and posted all of my video game hardware on ebay. Those of you in the community who are vintage game collectors might be interested.

For the Atari 800:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&item=260017096024&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

For the Turbo Grafx 16 Bundle:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&item=260016949707&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

For the Original GameBoy:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&item=260017081949&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

& for the Virtual Boy:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&item=260016961931&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

I knew that some of you out there also enjoyed classic consoles...and I'm trying to get myself out of a deep hole...so I thought I would pass the word along. Even if you just look would make me happy.

Thanks for all of your help in my time of need and GOD bless.
Wester

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to get the TG-16 and Virtual Boy packages.....but I'm broke.

Good luck on the auctions Very Happy
mnallard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me...I don't want to sell them. But when I've got less than 10 days to try and get my bank account out of the overdraft protection...it's time to do whatever one can quickly. I honestly thought I had more time left. I guess time really does fly! Thanks for looking. I'll keep my CEDs posted cause I'm going to need as much as head way as I can get right now. The one that really breaks my heart is my Atari 800. That was my most prized console. I'm not sure that I'll make it in time and my not be heard from for awhile. I used my overdraft to pay bills and to feed my wife and I. Now my time is about up, my paychecks only cover 2 days a week...I'm in a real pickle!

I don't mean to burden you with my problems. I just knew that if I needed help, I could turn to my friends here. If anyone out there knows something that I don't...please, let me know something. I've been praying for a miracle. I don't know what else to do.

Again...thanks to all in the community for helping as much as you can. All of you have been helpful and supportive and it is greatly appreciated. My wife and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Keep those CEDs playing! And...GOD bless.
mnallard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to those of you who bought movies off of me. I managed to workout an agreement with my bank. I also still have an order to fill and movies set aside. However, I lost this person's email address and can't for the life of me remember who they were. I only know that the titles included BEN HUR and PARENT TRAP. If not claimed before too long, I will have to repost them.

Also, the site has changed to accept PayPal. Money Orders are still accepted. There is a flat rate shipping charge of $5 for the first 5 titles and $15 for titles numbering more than 5 discs. I cannot offer free shipping any more due to increase in shipping charges.

Take a look if you wish. I plan to continue this site to help support the CED era. I also plan on selling working players as they become available. Thanx for looking and keep your eye out for new titles to arrive.
mnallard

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand what you mean...but I need to make a correction. The website is now:

www.geocities.com/atariunderground/index.html

Again...where did I get what?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: