CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Service Alignment Discs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rsrendfeld

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Service Alignment Discs Reply with quote

There is a SERVICE ALIGNMENT DISC up for bid on EBAY.
I noticed it this morning Saturday March04, 2006.

What is this disc likely to sell for?

Ron in Indianapolis
Wester

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link Question
rsrendfeld

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Service Disc Reply with quote

Go to ebay < www.ebay.com > and search CED the service alignment disc is one of the most recent listings.

Item #5875464459 ends March 8

Ron
Wester

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5875464459&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2F%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D5875464459%26fvi%3D1

Got it, thanks.
xorcize

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Service Alignment Discs Reply with quote

This auction is starting to look fishy. Smoky Pond is currently the winner, but it seems a brand new eBay bidder has gone crazy with bidding the price up. It is starting to look like a shill bidding situation. I sure hope not!
harrison_bassist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no worries, its not shill bidding. its me. when i get it and done with it, i will share it with other members on this forum!
rsrendfeld

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Service Alignment Disc Reply with quote

$102 + ?
Surge

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

harrison_bassist wrote:
no worries, its not shill bidding. its me. when i get it and done with it, i will share it with other members on this forum!

Good luck to you Harrison on the auction!!!..I have been sitting and watching it myself,and even browsed trough and bid on a Realistic player with 13 movies in the process..Ok,ok,ok....it's an addiction... Razz
CEDatum

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: RCA Service Aligment Disc - 153394 Reply with quote

Smoky Pond - Still looking for a new Service alignment disc ? Contact CEDatum at : cedatum@ccrtc.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: