CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there anyone who can Transfer CED to DVD?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greg068norman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Is there anyone who can Transfer CED to DVD? Reply with quote

I was wondering if its possible to transfer CED to DVD, like people transfer Video to DVD format. I have the Carole King "One to One" CED i would like to have transfered. I cant really afford to buy a player just to watch the one video. Also i dont even know if the disc still plays. I may just have to sell it and find it in another format.
brother

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: CED to DVD Reply with quote

Hi there
Not sure if this is still a problem as old post.

If your in the UK I can transfer for you - I will of course do it even if your in the US - but its whether you think the postage is worth it.

Kind Regards
mark_miller

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: CED to DVD Reply with quote

If your in the US, I can transfer it for you. Let me know.
mnallard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Caution...some CEDs are copy-protected! Reply with quote

As to your wanting to transfer CEDs to DVDs...it is possible. Last November during Wal-Mart's "blitz" sale, I bought a Cyberhome DVD Recorder. The recorder was nice and allowed me to hook-up just about anything!!

After setting up the recorder to transfer CEDs to DVDs...I noticed that over half of my collection was protected...more noticably, the MGM musicals. The DVD recorder would display "SIGNAL PROTECTED!".

To those of you wanting to transfer your collection to DVDs, I suggest setting up your computer to do the job as it does NOT let copy-protection get in the way. However, it does cost more for the equipment to do this task.

Good Luck! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: