CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2024 CED Videodisc Workshop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ketonic_dude

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 6:09 pm    Post subject: 2024 CED Videodisc Workshop Reply with quote

Hello All,

I must apologize for the inconvenience but I was unable to reserve the conference room at the Wingate by Wyndham on Rockville Road where the workshop is usually held. Instead, I was able to get the conference room at the Hampton Inn, 5 miles down Rockville Road. If you have already made reservations at the Wingate you are more than welcome to keep them and stay there, the Workshop is only 5 miles down the road. I am not sure on the Wingate's cancellation policy but it should be early enough that you wouldn't get charged anything. I will say the Wingate is probably cheaper, but the Hampton Inn is quite a bit newer. I think it was just built within the last couple years. The RCA Factory on Rockville Road is actually right between the two hotels, and is a must see for all Videodisc fans. There are rooms available at the Hampton Inn if you prefer to switch, or reserve a room there. The majority of restaurants and retail stores are near the Hampton Inn. Here are the details for the event, and again I apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for understanding.

Hotel Information
The Hampton Inn & Suites
193 Angelina Way
Avon, IN 46123
This is a little side street right off Rockville Road, if you've been there before it's the road that Goodwill is on right next to Walmart.

Phone
317-224-2900
Arrival Time Check-in 3pm Check-out 11am
• Free Wifi
• Continental Breakfast
• Indoor Pool
• Fitness Center
• Pet Friendly Rooms

2024 CED Videodisc Workshop by CEDatum
Will be held in the conference room at the Hampton Inn in Avon
Saturday June 29th 2024 at 10am

• CED Videodisc Show & Tell display
• Presentation of RCA's CED Videodisc Format
• Questions and Answers Segment
• Hands on Workshop, Learn to Fix and Maintain Videodisc Players
• Bring your own player to repair, or contact CEDatum for available players
• Break for lunch 1hr, Lunch will not be provided but there are dozens of restaurants within walking distance or a couple of miles, the hotel is also located right next to a Walmart
• Beverages will be provided, Soda Pop & Water
• Player parts will be available via CEDatum
• Tool Kits can also be purchased upon request
• Discs and player swap meet, buy/sell/and trade discs, players, stylus, etc.
• The Workshop will wrap up around 5/6pm for dinner
• Please have all items removed from the conference room by this time
• CEDatum will have space available if you need to leave stuff at the hotel for pickup later
• CEDatum will also be available Sunday for parts, information, assistance, etc.

If you have any further questions, parts requests, or need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Josh Gibson
videodiscjunkie@gmail.com
(507) 380-3787 (Call or Text)

Thank you everyone and I hope to see you there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: