CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The complete Star Wars CED Collection! 8 discs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ced Collector

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:18 pm    Post subject: The complete Star Wars CED Collection! 8 discs Reply with quote

Hey guys. New here. I have had a player and some movies since the 80's. I just started collecting recently though. Just wanted to show off my recently completed Star Wars collection. Both copies of a new hope, CBS/FOX & 20th century editions, Empire strikes back, the making of star wars and both, yes, both versions of return of the jedi, white and blue caddies. I'm probably not the first and only one to gather a complete set before, but I bet there can't be too many of us, if there is anyone else, so I figured why not show a photo of them all together. Perhaps and probably the first time many of you here have or will ever see a photo showing the complete set.

Last edited by Ced Collector on Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ced Collector

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated my photos.
https://ibb.co/album/vCk800?sort=name_asc

Those are just wrinkles/creases in the bags on those blue copies. The labels are clean. I've got to order another bunch of bags anyway and they come from amazon in a pack of 100, so I'll replace those two.
They are 13 x 15 inch zip lock baggies in case you want to do the same. I would post the link to them directly but I don't want to spam or anything. That's all you need to look for anyway, 13" wide by 15" long bag and they fit right in nice.
Made in China no doubt, as the first batch fit really, really snug. As in you'd never get them back out if you wanted to watch them later without ruining the bag. The second batch I got, they slip right in kinda lose and so long as I'm careful, you could remove them and reuse the bag. I liked the first batch I got best, cus they didn't wrinkle and I don't watch movies like this anymore. With HD who wants SD and skips? lol.

Oh yeah, actually, what I was going to do is take a hair dryer and see if the bags shrink up tight. I keep forgetting to try that.

Anyway, so cool having this complete set. Great memories of watching these movies at the drive ins in the 80's growing up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: