CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adding Audio & Video out to SJT-100

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andrewwild

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:19 pm    Post subject: Adding Audio & Video out to SJT-100 Reply with quote

Hi all, I'm trying to add Audio and Video outputs to my SJT-100 as I'm in the UK and cannot use the standard outputs here.

I've read the how to and have looked for the test points, I have even located them on the service manual, however they are not marked on my circuit board at all. Can anyone help and/or show the test points?

Regards, Andy
andrewwild

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All sorted now, found the test points and all working. Seems to be a slight issue with Visual search though, pressing forwards or backwards search the picture goes in said direction for a second and then seems to stick and judder, any idea what causes this?

Best Wishes, Andy
cbertra2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remove stylus cartridge. Hold cartridge so stylus is pointing down. Release the spring that keeps the stylus up in the cartridge. The stylus must hang straight down, not to one side or the other.
TGM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was able to get this too! Have you still been using the player with the mod? Mine quit outputting video at all, and I can’t figure out if it was the mod itself, or a problem with the cable burning a component out, or something. I’m trying to see how reliable this mod is, or if I did something wrong. You used TP3410, right?

SJT-100 (not working Sad)
Sears 934.54780150/CED-1 Frankenstein
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: