CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The price of CED styluses is going up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dumbchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:56 am    Post subject: The price of CED styluses is going up. Reply with quote

Check out the price on this stylus:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RCA-SelectaVision-CED-VideoDisc-Stylus-Cartridge-154216-NEW-NOS-BRAND-NEW/402365028186?hash=item5daed3175a:g:jLsAAOSw0DFfObXE

Too rich for my blood.
GEN10301
RCA SJT-200 SJT-400
DiskLord DP-830
jsdspif

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he might just end up getting it. I don't understand why people are so willing to overspend on ebay. Especially a cartridge that more than likely won't work. I did a quick search of completed listings and it comes up with "similar items" (or what ever) and a mono test disc , that is listed as a stereo test disc went for $616 (six hundred and sixteen dollars).
I know years ago I was on an old tractor forum and someone posted that an old tractor manual on a cd sold for $400 (or some outrageous amount) and someone else posted several links where you could download the manual for free. Not copyrighted or anything. The tractor company was long out of business.
Shadowlab72

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, the thing still hasn't sold.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: