CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking to buy Dimensia components

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmbjunky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:49 am    Post subject: Looking to buy Dimensia components Reply with quote

I’ve been watching for some Dimensia stuff with no luck so I thought I’d post here. Looking for the all black VCR, CD player and maybe TV depending on location. Hopefully working but will consider non working. The Stereo cabinet would also be nice. I can’t really travel right now because of everything but maybe we can connect and later in the summer we can get together. Thanks
RCA MTR-225
A lot of discs
...and growing
jsdspif

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just check ebay. I just bought the msr250 amp with remote. Description states amp works great but they couldn't get remote to work. I also previously got the integrated amplifier (numbers not on the front) that I like alot but that doesn't have a remote and I think you need to pair it with the control center for it to have remote capabilities(?). I like the amp though and I have it here with my computer if I want to run my computer thru it and I have a turntable (not the dimensia turntable). I'm hoping I can get the remote to work for the msr250 and I'll use it with my tv setup as opposed to the onkyo amp I'm using now,but I def. need a remote for that setup. This msr was $29 and $15 to ship so I'm happy with the price.
SelectaVision420

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a complete dimensia setup, and i am not sure if the remote will work the other components without being plugged into the monitor...

in my travels i have not seen much for sale, what i have seen more of is the second generation system.
truwer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo, check this out: https://www.shoppok.com/easttexas/a,49,142221,RCA-Dimensia-MPA-120-Stereo-Amplifier-Japan----75--Tyler-.htm

As for me, $75 is pretty cheap for such a rare thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: