CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just pay shipping and handling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tawna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Just pay shipping and handling Reply with quote

I have 14 movies (16 discs) There are price tags and small tears on most of the cases. One of the movies has a busted corner, but is still playable. I have tested them all, and they all work, but I have not watched them all.
Which is why I am wanting to get rid of them, I do not think it is fair for me to hold onto them, for sake of having them when I will NEVER watch them. I have
The Fench Lieutenants Woman rated R 120 mins 1981 Meryl Streep and Jeremy Irons

Fame 2 discs rating?? 1980 133 mins Eddie Barth Irene Cara Lee Curreri

The Rose 2 discs R 134 mins 1979 Bette Midler Alan Bates

Heartaches rating?? 1981 Margot Kidder Annie Potts Robert Carrodine

On Golden Pond 1981 PG 109 mins Katherine Hepburn Jane Fonda Henry Fonda

Richard Pryor Live on the Sunset Strip R 1982 99 mins

Bruce Lee Enter the Dragon R 1973 99mins (BROKEN CORNER)
(my husband might want to keep this one, I will let you know for sure)

The Rolling Stones Gimme Shelter 1969 61 mins

The Autobiography of Miss Jane Puttman
rating?? 1973 110 mins Cicely Tyson

Rust Never Sleeps Neil Young and Crazy Horse
1982 PG 61 mins

The Street Fighter 1975 R 85 mins Sonny Chiba Gerald Yamada

Magic 1976 106 mins rating?? Anthony Hopkins Ann Margret Burgess Meredith Ed Lauter

Rod Stewart Live in the Los Angeles Forum
61 mins 1980

The First Barry Manilow Special
52 mins 1977

Please take them if you want them, I don't know what shipping is going to be yet, because I haven't packed them. I don't expect it to be real cheap though and I will require up to $50 insurance to be added to them. $1.30
Tawna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, my husband does want to keep the Bruce Lee movie. So now I only have 13 movies (15 discs) up for grabs.
macgyver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: just pay shipping and handling Reply with quote

Tawna,
Would be interested in your collection for the shipping and handling fees.
Just let me know how to contact you. Zip code is 23824
Appears your looking at media mail with usps, right. Figured that dus to insurance your charging.
thx. Smile
macgyver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: on gitting rid of ced's via s&h charges Reply with quote

Tawna,
Guess after looking thru forum should have given you an e-mail address for you to contact me if you still have ced's for S&H charges plus ins.
geftrucker@yahoo.com would be a place to start. other reply gave you zip code where you'll be shipping to so plz. weigh them up and let me know where to send to.
harrison_bassist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know its been a while, but do you have any titles left? if you do email me at harrison_bassist@hotmail.com
Tawna

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, so far I have e-mailed this MacGyver and told him how much shipping would be, but he has not responded. I only have the ones listed that I am getting rid of, but if he doesn't want them, then I will let you know.
macgyver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, harrison bassist Sad

Macgyver here, I will be taking all of the CED's off Tawna's hands for her.
Just working out type of mailing and where to send payment.

Post what titles you may be interested in and if not the ones I'm looking at, could maybe help you out. Laughing

Question Post anything your looking for as far as that goes, have a sizable collection, may still have something your looking for. Smile
Tawna

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to get "Annie" and "Narnia" and "Grease" and ummm some others someday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: