CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

help finding a working CED player?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mindfire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: help finding a working CED player? Reply with quote

hello,
i'm glad i found out about CED Magic. i'm looking for a working CED player and was wondering if anyone has a working one they could sell me. i read somewhere that many of the "working" ones on eBay arrive DOA. is there something special involved in mailing them? i need to read through the FAQ again, but anyway, i can't wait to get started with CEDs. i have a tremendous nostalgia for old, but fun technology, and CEDs certainly are that. if i got a dead one, how hard are they to repair? oh well, back to the FAQ for me.

thanks and take care,
joe
dbjones19

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: CED Player Reply with quote

I have a working CED player and over 400 discs that I am looking to sell. You can e-mail me at daniel.b.jones@att.net.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: