CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Workshop 2018

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ketonic_dude

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:11 pm    Post subject: Workshop 2018 Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

I don't get on the forum as much as I should anymore. I got a little discouraged after photobucket decided they wanted to start charging money for picture storage and now you can't see my pictures on any of my threads. There was a lot of hard work that went into making them and linking all the pictures so I was rather dissapointed. But I digress.

Anyways, I wanted to post on here about having a 2018 Workshop this year. It would be sometime shortly after school is out for the summer so those with kids can come and not have to make them miss school(This guy included). It will more than likely be in Indianapolis again this year, the motherland, lol.

Since most of those attending are regulars I was thinking of a more in depth workshop with a majority covering player repair and troubleshooting for some of the most common problems. This would also be a great workshop/topic for a YouTube video so those unable to attend, those new to the format, or those with broken machines in their closets, can watch the video and hopefully get those machines up and running.

If you have had any problems or currently have any player problems please let me know and I will work to compile a list of the most common with solutions and we can cover how to do each one at the workshop.

As always if there are any other comments or suggestions I would love to hear them as well. I will try to get back here to check this often but you are more then welcome to email me at videodiscjunkie@gmail.com if you have something private to discuss. Thank you all and details about the workshop will follow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: