CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: RCA SJT300 Stereo Player + 7 Discs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joplin-CED

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: FS: RCA SJT300 Stereo Player + 7 Discs Reply with quote

Hi all,

Need to thin out the CED "herd" a bit... so offering the following for sale:

Have a RCA SJT300 Stereo CED player for sale. Black case with woodgrain sides version. Very nice shape. Nicest and cleanest I've ever owned. Good stylus. Works fine other than having a broken loading belt. No manual or remote.

I'll also include the following 7 Discs all in nice shape...

Jaws 3
Annie - Part 1
Twelve O' Clock High - Part 2
The Sound Of Music - Part 1
Star Trek - Wrath Of Khan
The Longest Day - Part 2
Tora Tora Tora - Part 2

Sorry the movie sets aren't all complete. That's how they came bundled with this player.

I'd like $100 for all. UPS would probably be around $30 most anywhere in the continental US.

I've been a member of this forum for years... but have been inactive here for some time. I could not reactivate my previous username "cedinmo" account... so generated a new account to post this.

Send me an email to sphipps4427@gmail.com if interested. Thanks!

Steve P.
Joplin-CED
Joplin, MO
Joplin-CED

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If someone in the forums is interested in my SJT300 package... then feel free to make an offer. I'll probably post it on Ebay by this weekend if no takers.

I'd much rather make someone a good deal here who's familiar with the "quirks" of these players than sell it on Ebay.

This is the last player in my collection and I probably won't be getting back into the hobby anytime soon.

You can't insult me... I assure you... so "fire away" with the offers! Very Happy

Steve
Joplin-CED
Joplin, MO
kitchensynch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What became of it? I saw only one 300 and it wasn't from your area, and maybe some parts.
frandea_rb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kitchensynch wrote:
What became of it? I saw only one 300 and it wasn't from your area, and maybe some parts.

yeah what happened? Very Happy
kitchensynch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He posted his email for us, you could send an email. I don't have enough right now or I would have, I've been working on finishing my bike projects for myself and one to sell before winter.
kitchensynch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent them an email inquiring about the status of the player deal. Hopefully they will update us.
kitchensynch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've received no replies from Mr. Phipps to date and I see no corresponding units to his location listed on eBay so far, I am assuming we may not hear from him again. It's too bad, as I was looking for one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: