CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

service manual for f/g style players

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jsdspif

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:32 am    Post subject: service manual for f/g style players Reply with quote

I've got the manuals for the sjt series but did someone or can it be found somewhere the service manual for the f/g style players? I had pretty good luck working on the j series by following the instructions provided in the service manual. I was hoping to do the same with the f/g series. Thanks.
lynx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:44 am    Post subject: RCA SFT 100 manuals on lddb.com Reply with quote

I want to announce that the owners manual & the service manual for the RCA SFT 100 have just been uploaded to the lddb.com manual repository! They turned out very nicely, and they have been helpful for me in repairing my CED player.

Last edited by lynx on Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alex S

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That’s awesome, do you have a link
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: