CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CED Central

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: CED Central Reply with quote

Dear CED Community,

I am temporarily handling sales of stylus for Mike at CED Central.

Mike purchased CED Central back in May from me, and during the summer he and his family moved from North Dakota to Los Angeles, which is quite a move in a lot of ways.

Unfortunately, the house they purchased has had a lot of structural problems that were undisclosed. They are having to deal with a nightmare of a situation in time, energy, and money in getting repairs done to the house before they can even move CED Central stock into their house.

At any rate, sales of discs and players are still on hold.

I am temporarily handling stylus sales to help them out while I can.

Please send some prayers and good vibes to Mike and his family. They are such a nice group of people and could use some positive shouts their way during these unfortunate circumstances.

Peace.

signed James
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: