CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

newbie with questions and over 1200 videodiscs to sell

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brisshex5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:23 pm    Post subject: newbie with questions and over 1200 videodiscs to sell Reply with quote

I have a family memeber that has put me in charge of selling a HUGE collection of CED Videodiscs. I'm a bit overwhelmed by the size of the collection and I am looking for tips on how to start selling them. I would estimate there or over 1200 laserdiscs in this collection. I'm sure selling individually is going to take forever, is there a way to sell them all together? Is there a market for these? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! TIA!

Last edited by brisshex5 on Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
SelectaVision420

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

laserdiscs and rca videodiscs are complete opposite in comparability, are they laser discs, or are they rca selectavision videodiscs?
brisshex5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SelectaVision420 wrote:
laserdiscs and rca videodiscs are complete opposite in comparability, are they laser discs, or are they rca selectavision videodiscs?

Sorry for the confusion(newbie here), these are RCA selectavision videodiscs, paramount, & MGM/UA home videos. All CED on bottom corner.
blindfury420

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a list?

McMicheal 5001h
Hitachi VIP202P
JCP 686-5705
RCA SKT265, SKT300
RCA SJT400X, SJT425
brisshex5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to start on a list... that's going to take a while. Does anyone ever buy them in bulk?
Nokorola

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brisshex5 wrote:
I'll have to start on a list... that's going to take a while. Does anyone ever buy them in bulk?

People have, but a list would be nice for people like me who have neither the space nor the money to buy such a large amount of discs. A list would be nice if possible, just to get an idea what sort of titles there are.
I love this stuff!
analog.tv

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posting a list would be nice. Some folks don't have the time or proximity. Tony came down from Hartford to pick up a carload with knowing just one title.....thanks again. These are situational and I've just bought up stashes of these as-is. It sure takes a while to compile them. You'll find a buyer....it's just these CED's generally aren't worth a lot of money. Craig
ace2184

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like everyone else said, a list of titles would be most helpful. I know it would be helpful and more persuading of others to know what movies were in the collection.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: