CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

National Geographic RCA Ad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nokorola

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:52 pm    Post subject: National Geographic RCA Ad Reply with quote

Way back in the dark ages of 9 1/2 years ago, I had a video class in my high school's art department. On the floor/tables in the one room of the art department were/ (probably) are many boxes of National Geographic to be used for art projects (collages, etc.). One day when my class had nothing to work on I looked through them. I was told that I couldn't have the few issues I wanted, but that I could remove some pages if there were specific articles I wanted. Of these I have finally found the issues for the year 1988 (the year I was born), and the issue from September(?) 1970 about the "Computer revolution", but I still don't have a copy of the unknown issue from the early 80s which features the ad embedded here. It is a single page front and back presented here side by side. If anyone can tell me what issue of National Geographic this was in (or a good guess even) I'd really appreciate it so that I can keep an eye out for it at my local junk stores and flea markets.
Thanks for any help, and enjoy the ad:

Large Version: https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7721/17315718805_fbf06a15d6_o.jpg
I love this stuff!
SelectaVision420

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice, although i have a newer colortrak 2000 ( a 1988 model ) i have the stereo fm reciever, the 400, and the vjp900 vcr, its really a great home entertainment combo!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: