CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CED Circuit board sale.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CEDatum

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:48 am    Post subject: CED Circuit board sale. Reply with quote

CEDatum has for sale circuit boards for the RCA SFT100 - SGT250 CED players. The boards are from an RCA Service Company stock. The boards are UOS ( Unused Original Stock) and were factory aligned when manufactured.
These will be useful boards for player repairs or a source for parts.

Board available are PW3000 ( Signal Processing Electronics ) at $6.00
PW500 ( System control ) at $5.00
PW AC IN at $2.00

We will add a small S&H charge. To order boards contact CEDatum at : cedatum@ccrtc.com
SelectaVision420

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool! i might need a board for my sgt250, i havent got a chance to figure what happend to it yet though
mistercates

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:52 pm    Post subject: SGT250 boards Reply with quote

I picked up a RCA SGT250 with 31 discs for $10 at a yard sale. There is a Heaven Can Wait disc stuck in the player. When I plug it up the display flashes L and none of the buttons work. Do you think replacing the boards would help? I guess I don't need the ac in board as it does get power.
kitchensynch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've probably got a bad belt. If you look about the topics you should find many that pertain to stuck discs and the flashing L (Load) error.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: