CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

holiday goody

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
71chevyvan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: holiday goody Reply with quote

i would like to thank tom howe and ced magic for the 25th anniversay reenactment "my bag" holiday gift.
i will use it to store the collectibles received from them through the years:>)

a happy holiday greetings to all the fellow members and owners of CED's.
barry
7jlong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second that emotion!

Thanks, Tom, for the amazing holiday gift, and I hope you and yours (and the CED community) have a splendid holiday season.

Best,
Jim
Glenn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Thanks Tom! Reply with quote

Let me add my thanks also for the CED bag. I still have one of the originals from 1983 in mint condition that I obtained from Advanced TV when I was living in Sacramento. I will never forget the time the owner took me in the back room of the store to show me his inventory of CED players. There must have been 200 players of various models stacked against the wall, it was very impressive. He really supported CED and had virtually every new disc available as it came out. He also rented the discs and they were always in very bad condition whenever I tried a rental disc. When RCA pulled the plug on CED I bought two 300's and two 400's from him at bargain prices. Happy New Year to everyone! 2009 is going to be a real challenge.
Samson

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: thanks tom Reply with quote

I also would like to thank Tom for the nice holiday gift.
The CED bag is really cool gift, thanks again.
Also keep up the work on the great website.
eno

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tom! The bag is awesome!
rsrendfeld

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: CED Bag Reply with quote

WAY COOL!

Thanks!

Ron Rendfeld
Indianapolis IN

Gravity always wins
brother

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: No Bag in the UK Reply with quote

How do I get a bag sent to me in the UK? Question

Happy new year to all CED magic forum members Very Happy
dcayea

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Back to the Future Reply with quote

Go back in time, move to America, and then buy something from the CED Magic Store.

Merry Christmas!
cedmagic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: RE: CED Tote Bag Reply with quote

Thanks for all the feedback on the tote bag. It's good to hear that some of the originals are still out there. I got mine in an eBay auction about 10 years ago. The bag was somewhat dirty, prompting the seller's spouse to wash the bag before mailing it, but that had the unfortunate effect of nearly obliterating the logos. So be careful cleaning those original bags!

A number of the CED tote bags were mailed to the UK and other countries, so they may simply have not arrived yet. I mailed a bag to everyone who has ever purchased a CD-ROM and responded to my November 10 email validating a current mailing address.

--Tom Howe
brother

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Alas Not On Santa's List Reply with quote

Well it was worth Tom posting a reply as it prompted me to check my profile and it had my old e-mail address - DOH!

Whilst I have had a few belts and stickers never got round to purchasing the CD Rom - so Alas not on Santa's List for the holiday goody - but hey being part of CED Magic forum is good enough (Although gonna check out the CD ROM to ensure Im on Santas list next year).

And Happy New Year to all the US members out there -best new year ever I spent was in New York 2006 (Australia a close second in 2005)

This year it is gonna be a cold Brighton ! on the UK coast

Happy New Year to All -Have a Coors beer on me!
Reinhart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: RE: CED Tote Bag Reply with quote

cedmagic wrote:
Thanks for all the feedback on the tote bag. It's good to hear that some of the originals are still out there. I got mine in an eBay auction about 10 years ago. The bag was somewhat dirty, prompting the seller's spouse to wash the bag before mailing it, but that had the unfortunate effect of nearly obliterating the logos. So be careful cleaning those original bags!

A number of the CED tote bags were mailed to the UK and other countries, so they may simply have not arrived yet. I mailed a bag to everyone who has ever purchased a CD-ROM and responded to my November 10 email validating a current mailing address.

--Tom Howe

I need to thank you as well for the tote bag, Mr. Howe. It was very generous of you to give such a nice gift to members of CEDMagic, especially with the difficulties the world economy has been facing.

I hope you had a great holiday season and wish you a great new year.

Thanks!
Samson

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:06 pm    Post subject: Thanks Tom Reply with quote

THANK YOU so much Tom for the nice Christmas Gift again this year.
Please keep up the Great website, it's the best CED Info on the web.
html12345

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:10 pm    Post subject: holiday goody Reply with quote

Hello to all members
I newly joined this forum
Confused about where to start
This is my first post
Happy new year to all of you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: