CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: 375+ Titles, Most In Shrinkwrap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robertmedl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:12 am    Post subject: FS: 375+ Titles, Most In Shrinkwrap Reply with quote

Just purchased a collection of discs from a local estate in Milford, OH. The former owner, apparently a judge of some kind, passed away and appeared to be meticulously organized, clean, and maybe even OCD. Discs were stored upright in a climate-controlled room; no pets or smoking were apparent in the residence, nor did I find any pet hair, smoke odor or residue when cataloguing these discs.

In any event, I have 375+ titles, ~75% of which are still in their shrinkwrap.

Discs show no signs whatsoever of warping, breakage, overuse. Most new discs have price stickers on them, and at least 90% of the cellophane is intact. Some (maybe 1/3) of the used discs have some writing on the cases (not the labels on the cases) where the former owner wrote the price he paid, the date of purchase, or other label that he used to keep his collection organized; I suspect that this writing can be removed with a cleaning agent.

Prices as follows:
New/Used 2 disc sets: $30/$25
New/Used Singles: $20/$15

5 disc minimum. Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping and appropriate packaging in a box, with tracking, to US addresses. PayPal only from verified account with verified US shipping address. Check my eBay feedback rating of 100%, 625+, over 10 years -- ID is numberoneredsfan (http://www.ebay.com/usr/numberoneredsfan).

Here is a link to the list, alpha by title: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gXUudoJo8loHkCOUxDeU96yrh7-Ddvys74JXUE5VU2o/edit?usp=sharing

Please send me an email if you are interested. My email is robertmedl at robertmedl dot com. Will be happy to discuss over the phone as well.

Robert Medl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: