CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Selling my SGT-200

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slatton86

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:33 pm    Post subject: Selling my SGT-200 Reply with quote

This thing just sits here now. I don't watch many CED movies since I prefer laserdisc. The player works and looks great. The stylus is almost a year old, I would say I have watched 30 movies but that is probably an over estimate. I did use it to play a few minutes of all my discs to see how well they worked though. Both belts have had the ammonia treatment, I would still recommend new, I will even install new ones for you if desired. The screws for the outer cover are currently missing, but I am pretty sure I can find the bag containing them behind all my movies/games.

If interested just make an offer and give me your zip so I can estimate your shipping costs.

Also if you are willing to pay the shipping I will give you all my movies and my realistic player that needs a stylus rebuild again, the stylus lifter should be working now. I don't feel like listing titles again, but the post is on here somewhere.

I will take check, money order (these need time to clear before I ship), ot Bitcoin for payment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: