CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DVD copies of discs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ketonic_dude

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:19 pm    Post subject: DVD copies of discs. Reply with quote

Hello all,

I just recently burned a copy of the American Alcoholic/Reading, Writing and Reefer disc to DVD for someone. I know Jesse had said something about saving DVD's of all the discs he burned so that if anyone ever wanted one in the future he could just copy the DVD. So with that said if anyone wants a DVD copy of this title please let me know. I have burned copies of dozens of other discs too but unfortunately I didn't think ahead and just mailed them out. But if anyone wants a DVD of a particular title I would be happy to make one, or two, within' reason. Jesse has most of the rare discs done already, Memories, Aloha, etc. So he should be able to help out with those. But I do own every regular release title so let me know if there is any you'd like a DVD of. I just ask that you pay for the cost of the DVD and postage to cover expenses. Thanks.
stdjsb25

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the good things about the CED system.....no Macrovision or other copy protection to fret with. Those things always plagued VHS and Beta and still do DVD and Blu-Ray. I think LD even lacked Macrovision.
CEDvince

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would actually be very interested in copies of the very rare discs Jesse.
2 - RCA SGT-200
2-RCA SJT-400
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: