CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finally! Got a CED player and 72 movies for $200 :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pacattack76

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:57 pm    Post subject: Finally! Got a CED player and 72 movies for $200 :) Reply with quote

Picked them up yesterday for $200. A lot of nice movies too like Star Wars, Star Trek, 007 James Bond, Starman, Tron, Wargames and a ton of others. The wait is over! I'll get back on here with a full list and model number. Its an RCA Selectavision November 1983.[/quote]
unitednations161

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Finally! Got a CED player and 72 movies for $200 :) Reply with quote

Pacattack76 wrote:
Picked them up yesterday for $200. A lot of nice movies too like Star Wars, Star Trek, 007 James Bond, Starman, Tron, Wargames and a ton of others. The wait is over! I'll get back on here with a full list and model number. Its an RCA Selectavision November 1983.
[/quote]

So my Zenith and 500 movies for 25 bucks was a good deal as well? LOL Laughing
Pacattack76

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Finally! Got a CED player and 72 movies for $200 :) Reply with quote

unitednations161 wrote:
Pacattack76 wrote:
Picked them up yesterday for $200. A lot of nice movies too like Star Wars, Star Trek, 007 James Bond, Starman, Tron, Wargames and a ton of others. The wait is over! I'll get back on here with a full list and model number. Its an RCA Selectavision November 1983.

So my Zenith and 500 movies for 25 bucks was a good deal as well? LOL Laughing[/quote]

Holy sheet. I imagine so. No deal ever come through here like that. The guy knew what he had and actually listed it for $250 but i was able to get it for $200.. Seeing as its the only one for sale around here and you never see this stuff, i was all over it. I would have been dam lucky to find just the machine for $25. Hell of a deal though. I'm just glad i found them. I don't know what i would do with anything more than 100 really. 3 1/4 0f these were in a crate and the rest were in another. Talk about one HEAVY load. There's s a guy in Nashville Tennesse that has 1200 of these movies for $800
unitednations161

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Finally! Got a CED player and 72 movies for $200 :) Reply with quote

Pacattack76 wrote:
unitednations161 wrote:
Pacattack76 wrote:

So my Zenith and 500 movies for 25 bucks was a good deal as well? LOL Laughing

Holy sheet. I imagine so. No deal ever come through here like that. The guy knew what he had and actually listed it for $250 but i was able to get it for $200.. Seeing as its the only one for sale around here and you never see this stuff, i was all over it. I would have been dam lucky to find just the machine for $25. Hell of a deal though. I'm just glad i found them. I don't know what i would do with anything more than 100 really. 3 1/4 0f these were in a crate and the rest were in another. Talk about one HEAVY load. There's s a guy in Nashville Tennesse that has 1200 of these movies for $800[/quote]

Yeah I'm only 24 years old, I had no idea what it was until I bought it. They wanted $100 for them but i talked them down. They are pretty neat though!
Pacattack76

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey that's great. Most younger people don't care for this stuff. Its good to see your interest in these things. I'm almost 40 and i love older stuff. I really like stuff from the 50's and 60's with vacuum tubes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: