CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Video Output

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeff7624

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: Video Output Reply with quote

I have an RCA SFT100W that I recently acquired and after fixing it I want to get the best possible results out of it. Has anyone used the conversion kits that give RCA outputs? If so is the picture improvement enough to warrant the mod? I have no issue using coax but if the picture/ sound quality can be majorly improved via RCA outs I think that it would be a mod worth doing. Any input would be greatly appreicated Very Happy
blindfury420

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mod is a tad better than the coax. I have made many of them for cedatum and they all work very well! You can contact them at www.cedatum.com and request the modification or do it your self with the board you can buy from them!

edit here is the mod on a sjt-090. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzxfzfRN71U Cant see it but it is there, I promise!

McMicheal 5001h
Hitachi VIP202P
JCP 686-5705
RCA SKT265, SKT300
RCA SJT400X, SJT425
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: