CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stereo SFT 100 looking for a home...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rixrex

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Stereo SFT 100 looking for a home... Reply with quote

I'm selling the SFT 100 stereo player project that you can see photos of here:

http://cedmagic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2122

Would prefer to have it go to a forum collector, so I'm letting it go for a low price of $49 plus shipping. That's pretty low considering how much work was done on it, getting it into top condition. Anyone interested in this one-of-a-kind player project that will not be repeated by me, send an email using the email button below, and thanks!
SelectaVision420

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, killer deal! i'd buy that Cool
i hate being poor Laughing
Rixrex

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

es, that's a good deal for you considering your SFT 100 isn't working and has the wrong cover. I do have spare SFT 100 cover if you're willing to swap your incorrect one for it. Email me if you want to do that.
kitchensynch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look if Rixrex needs parts for the 090 I sent him and you need your 100 to work I'd offer my (will the 075 help?) two and take the 250ed 100 and arrange to get my 250 fixed.

Also, a side-wired IR eye would be groovy as when I get the remote I can use it for both my 250 and the stereo 100 (I believe)...

I'd have to wait until the first to do that though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: