CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have a huge lot of CED's - in chicago

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
burinic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: I have a huge lot of CED's - in chicago Reply with quote

MY friend is moving and he gave me a lot of about 200 CED's. He told me they were laserdisc and I was fooled. When I got home I tried to open the laserdisc's to no avail. Then I found out they were CED's, which I don't even remember. Anywho I have a lot of over 200. Its filled with tons of great titles, Airplane, empire strikes back, gone with the wind...... If anyone is interested I live 20 mintues south of Chicago and will sell the whole lot for 200 bucks. let me know if anyone is interested.
burinic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or best offer please make an offer - 100's of great titles, ill send a list
burinic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have posted em on ebay for 70 bucks - here's the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6432597512&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked AACK- don't keep them all stacked on top of each other like that- the ones on the bottom will get damaged!! Shocked Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: