CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rare CEDs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ron Rendfeld

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Rare CEDs Reply with quote

ebay # 7704634712 "2 FANTASTIC RARE CED VIDEO DISKS - "FOR ALL MANKIND" Two disc boxed set

I didn't find this title listed in the US or UK titles: Just how fantasticly rare is it? Or is it really a laserdisk?

Ron in Indy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are really laserdiscs, on the Voyager label. I've seen CEDs mistaken for laserdiscs a bunch of times, but this is the first time I've seen it the other way around.
mnallard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea...I've had similar findings. One ebay LOT I won had titles that were all listed in the US database of CED Magic so I bought them. Turns out that they are LaserDiscs Sad One easy way you can tell...9 times out of 10 the label artwork will usually be confined within a circle. RCA almost always used printed a circle on the labels and placed the movie artwork within that circle. I have not seen this done on laserdiscs.

KEEP THOSE CEDS PLAYING

END OF LINE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: