CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

On-Line Manual for F/G Under Construction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mnallard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:23 am    Post subject: On-Line Manual for F/G Under Construction Reply with quote

I'm currently working on an F/G manual for browsing on-line. However, I don't have software of knowledge on how to do this. I can take pictures and I can write. If someone out there would be willing to help me in this matter it would be most appreciated but I can't offer any money for your time. I can barely afford to support my wife and myself.

As soon I can find a J/K line of player, I'll start a manual for them as well. Input on your most common problems would be greatful. Input from others is the most valuable information I could use. Again, this is for the F/G line of players. If anyone out there has a non-working F/G and or a J/K that I could use, even for a short time period, I'd be greatful.

Thanks ahead of time and look forward to serving and helping those in the CED Forum. That's what I love to do!

KEEP THOSE CEDS PLAYING

END OF LINE
Videodiscer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy What a great idea mnallard! I say go ahead and make it a word document in the beginning. THen you can at least mail it to your fellow CED friends so they can add on and benefit from it's info. I don't think we have an online techy on our hands yet-- although, didn't Tom do all of Cedmagic himself? You could probably even email the word document to other members to add articles and extras. Keep the idea alive Mnallard! It is something that will really help CED collecting stay alive! Repair help in a concrete form! -Chauncey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: