CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Player, CEDs, Styli Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marwil

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Player, CEDs, Styli Available Reply with quote

I have available an SGT-250 Stereo Player with instruction book and remote, 81 CED movies, and Styli as follows: three - Stereo Stock No. 154100, all in unopened boxes (the red seal is still intact), and one - Stock No. 149000 which has been opened - I don't know if it has been used or not.

I bought the player new in the early 80's, and most of the CED's as well. A few I obtained through E-Bay. I have always stored them upright and at room temperature.

I had not used the player for a number of years, although it has been hooked up, even with a new HD TV. When I tried it out last week I was able to play through two movies without skips or incident. Then when I tried the third movie, I noticed the off button does not work (I had to plug and unplug to turn it on and off), and although I got the movie in the player, it would not play from then on. I feel certain that some of you able CED enthusiasts could find a way to do repairs. Due to my age I am not interested in obtaining repairs myself and I really want someone who appreciates CEDs to have these things without having to pay a great deal of money. I am asking $175 for the lot.

I live in Eugene, Oregon and would like someone to be able to pick up everything. I am not interested in shipping any or part of it. I will send a list of the movies upon request via e-mail at marilyn_wilson@comcast.net.
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, and welcome to CEDmagic! We have a couple of regulars here from Oregon, who knows? I'll shoot him an email in case he doesn't check in. I bought an SGT250 new back the 82 also. It sounds like you need a function belt replaced which is minor. Good luck!!!!
SKT-100
Alchemy

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

email sent, I'm probably the closest to you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: