CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

100+ CED's @ eastside Good will!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duckie909

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: 100+ CED's @ eastside Good will!!! Reply with quote

hey guys! I just came from the Good will on Washington street, by washington square mall, and found over 100 CED movies for sale! Some old lady who had been there earlier in the week said there was a player too but someone had already bought it. This guy must have worked for RCA because most of the disc say property of RCA and not for resale or rental. I snagged about 27 of them for $.79 each!!!! It was great!!! Unfortunately, some of the two disc movies don't have their counterpart. (I have a feeling the old lady may have messed that up. she told me she doesn't have a player but she bought some of them because they are collectors items. Oh well.) Also, BEWARD: some of the movies don't have a disc inside the sleeve!! They seemed lighter than normal when I picked them up so I investagated and found about 3 to 5 of them with no movies in them! Also, they had a the sleve for murder anyone cut in half! It was kind of weird! i even picke up Michael Angelo's interactive disc for $.79!! What a great find. Hope you get there before all the rest are gone. Good Luck!
-Howard
Ron Rendfeld

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:56 am    Post subject: Goodwill CEDs Reply with quote

Keep posting Duckie909!

I'm sure all the CEDs will be sold by the time I get there but it is great to know that they are still out there.
Ron Rendfeld

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Ceds at eastside Goodwill Reply with quote

There are about 40 Ceds and 3 empty covers left at the Goodwill store on East Washington.
I bought a copy of "The Mirror Crack'd" for $1.99

Keep posting your finds Duckie!

Ron in Indy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the news Reply with quote

It's ced collectors like you that keep this website going.
Not too many people would let others know where to buy cheap CED's.

Too bad I live around there though.
But Thanks for the info, and keep posting CED thrift locations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: