CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CED Pro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
krbsforty

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: CED Pro Reply with quote

I have had my CED players worked on & reconditioned by a company in Kentucky called CED Pro, and now I need both of my CED players repaired again. Darrell Johnson was the man who ran the company, and I used to have my players shipped to them when they were malfunctioning; however, his advertisement on the cedmagic.com web site has been taken offline, and I am unable to E-mail him. Does any one know if he is still around, or if he is still repairing CED players? I have been without a working CED player for a few months now, and he did a good job fixing them.
blindfury420

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I talked to him a couple weeks ago through email to see if he had any players in boxes still. He said he didn't but he would have more players soon, so I assume he isn't gone entirely.... but I dont know for sure Sad

McMicheal 5001h
Hitachi VIP202P
JCP 686-5705
RCA SKT265, SKT300
RCA SJT400X, SJT425
Xian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is indeed still working on the players. He has just finished up on a couple of my players. He always does a GREAT job! I'll send him an email for you. Smile
dj3928

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: player reconditioning Reply with quote

I'm still reconditioning players. My contact info is dj3928@Aol.com

Darrell "CEDPRO"
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I highly recommend Darrell, I bought a player from him, and he treated me very well. We got to meet once, and now, I think we live about 40 miles from each other. It's very good to see you are still kicking Darrell!!!
SKT-100
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: