CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RARE CED For sale on Ebay!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mnallard

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: RARE CED For sale on Ebay! Reply with quote

Hello CED People! I just seen a rare item get listed on ebay. It's out of Canada. I can't afford it, but I figured that I'd post it here incase some one out there who could really appreciate it obtain it. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5789674803&category=3284&rd=1

As of this writting, the item had a little over 6 days left! Good Luck and hope you win!

Keep those CEDs Playing!

Oh...did I mention that it was an RCA Selectavision Player Service Disc?

END OF LINE
Joyce

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: CED Test Disc Reply with quote

That is what I like about this site: the good people out there like you who keep everyone informed of what relates to the "magic" of ceds. This is my first time visiting the guest book, and I am glad I did. If I had not, I would have missed out on this once in a lifetime ebay offer. Thank you so very much!
mnallard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you win it? If so congrats and let me know what it's like! Wink

That's what this forum is about and that's why so many people have joined. We love helping one another with CEDs. Why don't you join the forum? It doesn't cost anything and you might learn something someday when you have a serious problem with your collection. Just a thought.

Keep those CEDs Playing

END OF LINE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: