CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

free ceds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bvjo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: free ceds Reply with quote

I have 59 CEDS all movies.

Anyone can have them for the shipping costs.

I do NOT want anything for myself.

San Diego, CA 92128
hbo3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested - Can come down and pick up as I am in Orange County. It would help if you left some contact information.
Thanx.
-Chris-
chris@hbo3.net
hbo3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went down and picked up the discs, as Orange County is only about an hour and a ½ drive from San Diego. The CADDIES were in pretty much prestine condition with the exception of 3 of them which had slight water damage on the lables. When I got there I was sad to see that the discs had been stacked flat.. We all know what happens with this. As a result, some of the discs were damaged. Also some of them were "played out" meaning they were worn-out (Played a lot). Either way, I'm still happy with the discs. Of all of them, I ended up with about 10 movies that I wanted to have (some as backups, others were on my "want list") and for the most part, those discs were O.K. I ended up giving him $20 bux for the entire lot of discs. The main reason I went down to get them is simply because I don't like seeing these end up in the local landfill. b|eh, just another obcessed CED collector I guess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: