CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Changes to Media Mail

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:19 pm    Post subject: Changes to Media Mail Reply with quote

Went to the Post Office to send some CEDs today(Beetle). The lady at the post said they no longer consider CEDs, VHS, Records, Media Mail.
Just wondered if anyone else had known about Media Mail changes?
Rixrex

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the post office lady made a mistake, they still qualify (except in cases where advertising is included in the package). USPS website shows no change and it's updated every day, take a look:

http://www.usps.com/prices/media-mail-prices.htm

Was this the regular post office or one of those private postal centers that mail things for you?

If you get paid by Paypal, you can just print the label there and not deal with post office goofiness except to just drop it off.
Xian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yepper, according to that link you're right. Oh well, hopefully I helped their bottom line for the day. : ) The last thing I'm going to do is argue with a postal employee, "Postal" being the operative word. lol
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love getting mail!!!!!!! But just HAPPY MAIL!!Smile Thanks Chris. When I lived in Corbin, a lady at the post office got a bit confrontational with me. She gave me a spill ablout it isn't right to do the mail system. They need to read up on their manual. She spent 10 minutes warning me that if it's not really media.
SKT-100
Xian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beetlescott wrote:
I love getting mail!!!!!!! But just HAPPY MAIL!!Smile Thanks Chris. When I lived in Corbin, a lady at the post office got a bit confrontational with me. She gave me a spill ablout it isn't right to do the mail system. They need to read up on their manual. She spent 10 minutes warning me that if it's not really media.

lol, yea it's not worth anybody having a bad day over. Very Happy
They should be there in a few days. Enjoy!
Xian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent an email to the post office. I received an apology email back yesterday. Cool
fertooos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not hesitate and order it. It is absolutely free. Just specify the precise delivery details if you do not want any surprises with delays and order loss. Be very accurate with zip code, it plays a key role in parcel delivery time. All codes may be rechecked here https://areaphonecodes.com/united-states/702 So make an order, carry out the test and return it back to the company in the same way.
DanielLento

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: