CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your Collection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cvideodiscer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Your Collection Reply with quote

I was going to submit this as a poll, but I wasn't able to figure out how to list one. Anyway, to the question. Are the titles in your CED collection 1.) All ones you're interested in, 2.) Mostly ones your intersted in, 3.) Some of what you're interested in, or 4.) A giant mix of films I enjoy and others I simply collect because I love CEDs!

I myself have acquired a great amount of titles I woudn't consider favorites. I love to own and collect cast-off formats. Hunting for these collections is not only fun and competetive, it's cheap! But, by the end of the day, I've ended up with a lot of titles I don't have much enthusiasm for. Collecting older formats is not only about collecting the format, it's also about collecting the material on it. Anyway, your thoughts on the subject would be interesting. Wink Later, C
Ron Rendfeld

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:26 am    Post subject: Disc Collecting Reply with quote

I have limited storage space and not much money to spend on hobbies.
Almost all the discs I have were purchased in groups not as individual titles: I have several duplicates and many titles I simply don't like and a short list of titles I'm looking for. A few days ago I e-mailed my list of wants to Cedatum; by the end of next week I expect to have a much shorter want list.

I'd like to find a few people around Indy to swap Discs with but so far no luck.
Wester

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only movies I currently have are the ones that came with my player. I'm new to the hobby and I will be looking for more movies ( specifically more movies that fit my tastes) in the future. This hobby goes well with one of my other hobbies, collecting classic video games, but it is much cheaper than another hobby I support ( I own and trail a classic Jeep). I plan on having a retro room in my house all too myself and my hobbies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: