CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just got about 2000 CED Video Discs! SOME BRAND NEW!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dave207

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:59 am    Post subject: Just got about 2000 CED Video Discs! SOME BRAND NEW! Reply with quote

Hey guys im up here in Northern Maine. I just bought about 2000+ CED Video Disc. Some of them are BRAND NEW. These came from a store in my town that the owner used to sell them back in the day. If anyone here on the forum is looking for any RARE or HARD to find CED's send me a PM and we can work something out.

Everything is here from all the Cheech n Chongs, Disney Cartoons, He-Man, Friday the 13th, Jason, Elvis, Pink Floyd, Adult Movies, PlayBoy, Scarface, Police Academy, Back to the Future, Marylan Monroe, Fraggle Rock, Amazing Spiderman, Rolling Stones, All the Star Trek, All the Star Wars, EVERYTHING! 95% chance if you are looking for a CED I BET I HAVE IT!

Also whats the RAREST ced movie out there? I was told that Star Wars Reurn of The Jedi (2disc ver) is the rarest. I found 3 copys of it in my collection.
Here are a few pictures of my MASSIVE collection!

blindfury420

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg Shocked Shocked Shocked correct storage!!!! How many can I buy !!!!??? Haha what an amazing score! Also Return of the Jedi is rare but I wouldn't say the rarest that's for sure! Can I send you a list of some I'd like to buy?!!! PM is disabled on forums for some reason. My email is furyblind420@yahoo.com

McMicheal 5001h
Hitachi VIP202P
JCP 686-5705
RCA SKT265, SKT300
RCA SJT400X, SJT425
dave207

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah juhere is my email addy: davez@maine.rr.com

What are some of the MOSE rarest disc's?
blindfury420

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look above, cant PM Sad My email is furyblind420@yahoo.com

Here is a title list

http://cedmagic.com/title-database/frames-ced-titles.html

C = Common
U = Uncommon
R = Rare
VR = Very Rare
ER = Extremely Rare

This is the best list you can get other than just knowing what ced's you see less and more of!

McMicheal 5001h
Hitachi VIP202P
JCP 686-5705
RCA SKT265, SKT300
RCA SJT400X, SJT425
dave207

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool thanks for the list! that should come in very handy!!

also i sent you an email
dave207

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys for all the responses in my email!
Keep the email's sending! I don't mind!

A very cool member here directed me to a US list of CED's. I converted that list into a spreadsheet so I can mark off the titles that I have. Once im done organizing this MASSIVE collection of disc's ill post a link so anyone can download the spreadsheet to look thought the ones that I have.
Ill also post a empty spreadsheet if anyone would like to use it to keep track of there own collection. Ill post that in a new topic.
Again thank you so VERY much guys & gals!
Also I am willing to sell off a few upto most of this collection but I will be keeping a box or 2 of disc's so me & the wife can enjoy them!
Jesse Skeen

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks like my apartment! Laughing I have a Donkey Kong arcade game, looks like that blue one in the picture used to be one but was converted to one of the Nintendo "VS" games.
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcomed, Dave. I don't have a doubt that you will be able to sell a whole bunch of those movies here. Blindfury, and Alchemy willl prolly empty you out!!!! I'm interested in a few also. These guys have bought CEDs from me, and they are TOP NOTCH guys. Good luck!!!!
SKT-100
electronicworld

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Wanted CED Videodiscs Reply with quote

Looking for the following titles to complete my music collection: Eat to the Beat - Blondie , Gimme Shelter, Neil Diamond: Love at the Greek, Pavarotti In London, Roxy Music: The High Road, Stars on 45, Willie Nelson and Family in Concert and Woodstock. I will only consider new or like new videodiscs. Thanks.
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking for ANY Star Trek new in cello, and a few movies.
1. Visitinig Hours
2. Rosemarys Baby
3. Logans Run
4. Taps
5. Psycho

Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Smile Smile
SKT-100
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: