CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

***LOOKING FOR HORROR TITLES***

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ubermensch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: ***LOOKING FOR HORROR TITLES*** Reply with quote

hey guys...i have a small collection going here already, but i am looking for horror titles on ced. anyone that has the following titles for sale, feel free to contact me with your price, etc etc. i'm looking to build a bigger collection, but these are at the top of my list:

zombie
texas chainsaw massacre
graduation day
he knows you're alone
friday the 13th 2,3,4,5
halloween 2, 3
parasite
clockwork orange
house on sorority row
the shining
carrie
squirm

Last edited by ubermensch on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rixrex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have several of those titles. It took me a while to collect the ones I wanted, and so I have some duplicates.

I still do not have Zombie, and have been hanging on to my extra Texas Chainsaw Massacre to arrange a trade of it and something else for Zombie.

But I probably can't do any gathering of titles for you until after Christmas, sorry.
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will look through my stash of dupes and see if there are any. Unfortunately Halloween is not available on CED, just Halloween II & III
SKT-100
Rixrex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I always though that was strange, but it's a good reason to expamd your collecting to laserdiscs, where you can get a full-screen copy of it. A fine substitute for not having it on CED, along with many other titles that can fill out your collection.
ubermensch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys...well, i will certainly take whatever doubles you have accumulated, and after xmas is no problem. any of the ones on my list i'd be interested in, obviously. pm me or email or somehow get my attention when you're ready. laserdisc is alot of fun too.......i've found some really great titles. i'm a huge SLASHER fan, so any slashers on any format pretty much end up with me if i can arrange it!
ubermensch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rick...check your email for a message from me if you would, and get back to me whenever you have a minute! thanks man!
ubermensch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a bump for this thread........i'm looking for these titles if you have them. please reply with what you have and what you're looking to get for 'em. i would be paying via paypal if you have something i need. thanks!
Rixrex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with horror titles is that they alway bring top dollar. I have not yet been able to get a copy of Zombie at less than $50. I have an extra Texas Chainsaw, but I was saving it to try to trade for Zombie with a couple of other discs.

Anyway, the horror titles are not cheap, and I know I have some you'd like but I can't let them go too cheaply when they are the ones most in demand.
ubermensch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rj- no problem, i understand they're collectible and in demand....and i'm always willing to hear an offer. obviously everyone wants to get everything as cheaply as possible, but i'm willing to pay fair prices for the stuff i'm looking for. lemme know if you guys have any of those and what you'd need for them!
Kitchings

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Horror Titles Reply with quote

I have Clockwork Orange that I'll sell for $4.00+ $3.00 shipping (media rate)
Rixrex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I made a list of the duplicate CEDs I have that fall into Horror, Sci Fi and Fantasy categories, a couple are drama with horror elements.

If anyone wants to see ths list, send me an email.

On the list will be Texas Chainsaw Massacre and 4 of the 5 Friday the 13th CEDs. These I prefer to use in trade for a playable copy of Zombie.
corint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI
I have Carrie and also Amityville horror if you are interested.
ubermensch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rj- i'd take that list......and im good on amityville and carrie, but thanks! primarily looking for "slashers" so....he knows you're alone, friday the 13th sequels, halloween sequels, etc etc. i'm very very sick right now, so if i don't respond immediately, you'll understand.
Rixrex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send me an email to get the list, using the email button here. Also, you can add your email to your profile so we all can post messages to you.
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. I have a copy of the Shining, shoot me an email and i'll see if i have more. Beetlescott@msn. Be sure and put CEDs in the subject line so the Junk Monster won't eat it up:).
SKT-100
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I have a copy of The Shining. If you are still looking, shoot me an email at Beetlescott@msn.com. Please put CED in the subject line so it doesn't go straight to jun. I do have a few more horror titles, maybe i'll have something you can use.
SKT-100
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: