CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moving: Would Like To Find Good Home for 300 CED Discs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Cohen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Moving: Would Like To Find Good Home for 300 CED Discs Reply with quote

I've been lugging my 300-disc collection around the country with me since I bought my first player and movies at a JC Penny in 1981. Am moving again and can't take my discs with me. I have 19 discs classified as "rare" in the CED Magic US Title database and 188 listed as "uncommon." The rest are "common." My collection is mainly classic movies and animation, as well as 60s/70s popular titles and a few sports and music titles. Anyone needing the somewhat-hard-to-find MGM musicals and comedies that originally sold for $15 when the CED format first debuted -- I've got most of 'em. Happy to e-mail a simple Excel spread sheet to anyone interested. I'd like to get $5 plus shipping for the rare titles and $2 plus shipping for the uncommon titles. I'll ship any of the common titles anywhere if you pay the postage. I'm located in Miami, FL, and would be happy to hand off the collection to anyone in the area who can haul away 8 boxes of discs. If I don't hear from anyone, the Miami Goodwill will have a nice collection of good-condition CEDs come mid-February.

Thanks to all for your consideration and for your continued support for this wonderful format -- which was such an integral cog in the home video revolution.

Mark Cohen
mbcohen@mindspring.com
Coconut Grove, FL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: