CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help support our dwindling kind.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Videodiscer

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Help support our dwindling kind. Reply with quote

Helllo all,

I'm looking for a fellow CED fanatic to help me out with getting a player. Would anyone be willing to ship me one if I payed for shipping expenses and hopefully the small amount you payed for it? I just thought one of you guys could give me a boost in getting started. I've had my eye out for the last year for a player and still haven't come accross one. I was thinking one of you guys might have an extra one you wouldn't mind giving away...especially when you're helping out a fellow CED fan. Take care and thanks in advance to any who respond, Chauncey (391arabian@msn.com)
systemcat

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know where you are,but if your any where near Denver CO. Some or ones keeps droping off CEDs at an Arc Thrift Store. If you know where I'm talking about,ask the ones working in the store.That when (I'm sure this will happen)that some one drops off the player.Get some one in the store to contact you to this. Very Happy
Videodiscer

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, I'm up and to the left here in Washington State. That would either be a long drive or a boring flight to go all the way to Colorado for a player. But thanks though! Very Happy -Chauncey (391arabian@msn.com)
shaundarel

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: 1980's CED player and 188 CED movies 4-sale all or seperate. Reply with quote

I currently own a collection of 188 CED movies and 1 CED player for sell all in working order they are like the laser discs but slightly older by a few years.....I’m asking for the best offer for what ever if interested i can provide a copy of the list i have of all the movies i will sell all or separate. I really just want to get rid of them but I won’t just give them away. There are no mechanical issues to attend to the movies however are long over due for a good cleaning otherwise they play fine. The player needs a good cleaning to but that is all. Everything works fine.

Shaundarel Hutchinson
jasonhammon@cox.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: