CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ced video disc player wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malvernmale27

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:42 am    Post subject: ced video disc player wanted Reply with quote

where can i buy a ced video disc player? there was a company in southampton called pinedene films but i dont think they are operating any more. i live in the midlands and i am willing to pay £40 for a machine if there is one available. but it must be in good working order
cedmagic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: RE: CED Players in Great Britain Reply with quote

You may want to visit the eBay UK link (second from the top) on the Related Sites page, as PAL/UK players periodically are listed there:

http://www.cedmagic.com/home/related-sites-page.html

And try some alternate searches of your own design, e.g. here's a current auction for a player and discs that slipped by because the lister misspelled "VideoDisc" as "VideoDisk"-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5757763927

The above player appears to be non-working, but the auction does include the rare PAL titles "Soldier Blue" and "Koyaanisqatsi."

--Tom Howe
shaundarel

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: 1980's CED player and 188 CED movies 4-sale all or seperate. Reply with quote

I currently own a collection of 188 CED movies and 1 CED player for sell all in working order they are like the laser discs but slightly older by a few years.....I’m asking for the best offer for what ever if interested i can provide a copy of the list i have of all the movies i will sell all or separate. I really just want to get rid of them but I won’t just give them away. There are no mechanical issues to attend to the movies however are long over due for a good cleaning otherwise they play fine. The player needs a good cleaning to but that is all. Everything works fine.

Shaundarel Hutchinson
jasonhammon@cox.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: