CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CED Movies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dickfoley

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: CED Movies Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Sorry that no one want's the CED's. Got to get rid of them so next trash pickup is Monday 9/10/07. Last chance to get them!
Richard
Wester

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I lived near you I'd take them, but shipping them from Texas to Michigan would cost a bunch. Why don't you donate them to a thrift store or Salvation Army instead of just throwing them out? It would be a huge waste to just let them go to landfill, who knows maybe your donation could get someone else into collecting them.
cedmagic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: RE: Disposing of CEDs Reply with quote

Another option besides trash pickup is to put the unwanted discs out on the sidewalk during a spell of dry weather with a "FREE" sign attached. Then, depending on how rural you are, post a message to the For Sale -> Free category at craigslist.org telling where to pick the discs up. Here in Portland they'd be gone within an hour of posting that message.

--Tom Howe
larrydl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Where in Texas Reply with quote

Where do you live? I live in the Austin area. I might be interested depending on your location
Dan
Cord

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

most antique dealers will buy them i sold 66 ceds to a local dealer here got 5o cents a movie
Maps5656

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have 119 discs for sale..Am in Massachusetts... I have tried the antique dealers route n none of them want them....Sad Anyone know anyone in MA who buys em , let me know....
Caroline

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still searching for some Playboy CEDs. But its only worth the effort,
if you have all of the missing volumes, because postage to Europe is very high.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: