CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RCA Managers CED collection available.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CEDatum

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: RCA Managers CED collection available. Reply with quote

CEDatum assoc are helping a retired RCA Manager downsize his CED collection. All the items have been carefully looked after .

SJT400 - almost new condition and has seen very little use. Very nice picture and sound. A selected player from the production line. Comes with original Owners Manual, DCC Remote. Gold plated connectors A/V cable set.

Discs: Boxed sets and Collections:

1/ Rocky- Championship Collection. 3 discs still in cellophane wraps in presentation box with large Rocky poster
2/Life and Works of Michelangelo. Random Access. Program notes. boxed.
3/The Entertainment Game. Interactive disc boxed.
4/ A week at the Races. Disc, instructions and play pieces. Boxed
5/ Jesus of Nazareth. 4 disc boxed set.
6/ Many Roads to Murder. Interactive Game .Instructions. Boxed
7/ The Royal Opera - La Boheme. Boxed
8/ The Royal Opera - Swan Lake. Boxed
9 The Royal Opera - Tales of Hoffmann. Boxed ( 2 available, one still in
cellophane wrap and unopened.

And a number of unplayed discs still in cello wraps No details yet.

Offered first to the CEDMagic CED hobbyist community. Send CEDatum an e-mail for details. We will have pictures by midweek. We are accepting offers on these items. Message: cedatum@ccrtc.com
ketonic_dude

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds very exciting, I was just asking about the Rocky Championship Collection yesterday and the very next day one shows up for sale. What are the odds? I can't wait to hear more about all of these discs.
SelectaVision420

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how much is it for the sjt400, the entertainment game and the michaelangelo disc?
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds very very good. I'm interested in your collection or part of it. You could probably sell the entire collection right here.
CEDatum

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: RCA Managers CED items sale - Update. Reply with quote

The SJT400 is in very nice codition. We expect to get a final offer on this player close to an E-Bay price for a serviced and working J400. Message us for pictures of player.

We are adding the following UNPLAYED and in ORIGINAL CELLO WRAPS. the following discs:

A Streetcar named desire
Bob,Carol,Ted, Alice and Barry
Oh God- You devil
Public Enemy
Paul Simon- in concert
A Purple Taxi
War Lover
Volunteers
NFL 81
Boxed set of opera: The Tales of Hoffmann.

We are accepting offers on these and previously listed items; E-mail: cedatum@ccrtc.com
ketonic_dude

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ones I still need from the list of sealed discs are,

Bob,Carol,Ted, Alice and Barry
Public Enemy
Paul Simon- in concert (I need the mono one. Not sure which one this is?)
A Purple Taxi
War Lover
Volunteers

I really don't need any of these in sealed condition so if someone really wants them then by all means otherwise I'd go as high as $3 each on them, plus shipping.

Or if someone is buying these as a better replacement to one they already have I'd be happy to buy your other copy, let me know.
ketonic_dude

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony, and John,

Tony I'm assuming you are trying to get the Entertainment Game and the Michaelangelo disc since you had said on facebook there were two you were trying to get with the SJT-400 and those are the two you asked about on the forum here. I am also interested in both of those but I don't want to spend too much trying to get them as I am sure you would agree. Would you think it would be reasonable if we compromised and I let you have one for your offer and you let me have one for my offer instead of trying to go over each others head and driving the price up. Not to be rude to the seller or anything but with how much they are going for right now I think it's a bit out of my budget to be trying to get them all, as I'm sure your wallet is streatching as well Tony with the player too. I'm not sure who else is making offers if anyone but personally I would like to be fair to everyone and there is really only one box set that I want and I would feel comportable dropping my offers on the other discs if we could all come to some kind of compromise rather then trying to outdo everyone. I'm sure the seller wants as much as he can get but from one CED collector to another they are going to good homes and I'm sure the prices will be more then fair. Anyways let me know what you all think.
SelectaVision420

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey josh i got at you on facebook, let me know what ya wana do
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: