CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RCA 1984 Video Systems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
covemeetings@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: RCA 1984 Video Systems Reply with quote

Would like to buy/trade for a copy of the RCA 1984 Video Systems CED. Thanks. covemeetings@hotmail.com
covemeetings@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Never mind..I found one! Reply with quote

I plowed ebay using secret methods learned in my Kung-Fu class and found one. Yay! Thanks for all the responses...uhh...ok there weren't any. Any body else seen this disc? Own it?
covemeetings@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: USPS Knows Kung Fu Also--beware! Reply with quote

Update: The person I purchased this priceless disc from did not ship it properly, even when I gave them detailed instructions on how to do it. They basically set it into a USPS freebie box mailer...her packing?...1 layer of the microbubble packing. Thats it. She might has well as packed it with a Kleenex around it. Needless to say, the disc was severely cracked and useless. Oh well, back to ebay I guess. CAN ANYBODY FEEL MY PAIN????
Mark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Disc's on e-bay Reply with quote

Very Happy
Hi,
I find that these type of disc's do appear on e-bay
from time to time, The last disc of 84 systems went
for about $11 and the previous auction for that same
title went well over $40 so be patient and it will appear
at auction some time in the future and by waiting it might be
cheaper, as I can wait untill next time and save over 75% if
the interest is less.
In other previous auctions some titles have gone up to $20 and
then the same title appeared on e-bay a few weeks later and had
no bids. Time and Tide wait for no man, this is not always the case
in CED hunting.
Good luck.

Mark.
digitalbt05 (covemeetngs)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

Thanks Mark for your response.

Here's an update: I was given a full refund (like overnight), so I have funds to play with again. Kudos to the seller on that one. I now have a 1984 Video Systems caddie in good shape. The last time I saw this disc was in 1987, so I am very anxious to reunite with this title. A hunting I will go... Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: