CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FOR SALE: CED Players, Discs, and Related Items
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cedmagic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:43 am    Post subject: FOR SALE: CED Players, Discs, and Related Items Reply with quote

This sticky topic is to to post items you have for sale. There is a related sticky topic for items available for trade.

When composing for sale listings more detail is better than less. For example, instead of of saying "twenty CED discs for sale", make a list of what the twenty titles are. When selling a player be sure to include the model number in addition to the brand name.
Rixrex

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Many LD players to sell... Reply with quote

Guess I'd better post this here in this topic...

I recently put up a new listing of all the laserdisc players that I made sure were in good working order or that I put into good working order. These LD players came from my Dad's estate, and were in his shop for sale.

The listing is on craigslist locally, here's the link:

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/ele/2682222903.html

The prices are pretty good I believe and some are downright cheap. Less than the CED players in fact. If you're looking to start an LD collection or upgrade your player, here you go. You can reference pics at:

http://www.laserdiscarchive.co.uk/

I have some others not in that listing that come with original box.

Vintage Sylvania VP 7200 flip top model & remote, has RF and AV outputs, and the one & only LD player with the Sylvania brand on it.

http://www.laserdiscarchive.co.uk/laserdisc_archive/sylvania/sylvania_vp7200/sylvania_vp7200.htm

I'll post the others with boxes later on.

Last edited by Rixrex on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
rsrendfeld

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: CEDs As New still in factory Shrinkwrap Reply with quote

I have several discs for sale some are still in factory shrinkwrap.

I've put photos of some of them on flickr
www.flickr.com/photos/ron_rendfeld/

For a list of all the discs I'm selling e-mail rsrendfeld@att.net

Ron in Indianapolis, IN

Last edited by rsrendfeld on Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:57 am; edited 2 times in total
blindfury420

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email has been sent to you Ron!

McMicheal 5001h
Hitachi VIP202P
JCP 686-5705
RCA SKT265, SKT300
RCA SJT400X, SJT425
Rixrex

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Sylvania LD flip top player with original box just went to a fellow collector on the east coast.

I found the following additional factory boxes:

Pioneer DVL-700 with original box
Pioneer CLD-3070 with original box.
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some CEDs for sale as follows:

1. Superman II (Brand New in Cello) 2 discs
2. The Deer Hunter (Brand New In Cello) 2 discs
3. Ghandi (new in cello) 2 discs
4. Taxi Driver (new in cello)
5. Against All Odds (new in Cello)
6. Eddie Murphy Delirious ((like new)
7. Richard Pryor Live on Sunset Strip (likw new)
8. Richard Pryor Live in Concert Uncensored (like new)
9. Richard Pryor Bourbon Street.
10. The Complete Beetles (like new)

I also have for sale, these Laser Discs:
1.Jaws (Extended Play) (new in Cello)
2. An American Werewolf in London (new in cello)
3. The African Queen (new in cello)
4. Tarzan The Ape Man (new in cello)
5. 10 Bo Derek (like new)
6. MASH (like new)
7. All That Jazz (like new)
8, Taxi Driver (like new)
9. Absense of Malice (like new)

If anyone is interested in any or all of these CEDs or LDs send me an email, and i'll give you a great deal!

Scott
SKT-100
pixelheresy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Whole ton of CEDs in MA Reply with quote

Hey all,

Up until last night, even though I am a huge fan of vintage tech, did not know *what* a CED was. However, when I was coming home from work, a neighbor down the street was hauling out a huge collection of CEDs and a player to the curb. She said she didn't know if the player still worked [hasn't used it for maybe a decade or more] but recalled the player and the discs working pretty well last she used them. One of those "cleaning out the attic" sort of things.

I collect vintage video games [mostly consoles/cartridges... and I mean a lot: NES, Genesis, Sega CD, Sega 32x, Super Nintendo, Playstation 1, Dreamcast, Gameboy, Gameboy Color], I definitely understand that "rescuing" old tech from the trash is important. Looked at the stack and thought, "someone out there would *love* this stuff, even if it is really obscure. As such, I found this board.

I will be (in the next night or two) hooking the player up, trying things out and cataloging the lot, but I wanted to see if there is someone in MA who would be interested in driving to Boston/Brookline/Newton area (at a pre-arranged time) to take these off my hands. As I said I will catalog, but I am wondering if I could, in exchange, get a little cash (to spend on old video games on eBay/Craigslist) or trade for classic gaming stuff [since otherwise, I'll take the time and put on eBay].

Included are a whole bunch of Westerns [True Grit, The Searchers, etc.], Sci-fi Classics [Star Trek: The Motion Picture, Star Trek II, Star Wars (A New Hope)] among others. There is even a cool Beetles disc of some sort that is in stereo that may be cool for a collector of Beetles stuff in general, but honestly would rather have things go to a person who really appreciates the thing for what it is [e.g. old video games are made for playing gently, old LPs are meant to be listened to, and by extrapolation CEDs are meant to be watched and not just put on a shelf with other Star Trek/Star Wars/Beetles memorabilia]. Also, and it gave me a chuckle, there is a copy of Clash of the Titans. As I said, I wanted to see if there was interest here, before doing anything else/putting on eBay.
Rixrex

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you catalog the titles, could you state so here, and let us email you for a copy of it, like on word or such? Many of us are looking for specific titles rather than buying several dozens at once since we've been collecting a while already. Thanks! Oh, don't forget to provide email too.
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please give us a list, maybe we can do some trading or buy them from you! By the way, Welcome to CED magic!!!!
SKT-100
blindfury420

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone has a Sears 934.54811350 http://www.cedmagic.com/museum/ced-player-guide/93454811350.html for sale working or broke please contact me!

McMicheal 5001h
Hitachi VIP202P
JCP 686-5705
RCA SKT265, SKT300
RCA SJT400X, SJT425
scruffy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all, I'm new to the CED format and would really like to source a player. I saw a post on here earlier from Rixrex (I've sent you an email). I live in Sydney, Australia (CED format wasn't released over here) so as you can imagine, am having a tough time sourcing a player or someone willing to ship to Australia. Anyways, just thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone might be able to point me in the direction of a player so I can check out this interesting tech.
Cheers!
blindfury420

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Scruffy! Welcome to ced! I hope you get a player!

Since you have talked to rick first I will not barge in until he or you says something could not be worked out plus he is west coast usa. If that does happen I will be more than willing to sell you a player and ship to au! Shipping will probably be crazy so you might want to stick with a cheaper non stereo model! Either way, let us know how it goes and or what you decide, btw you are definitely in good hands with rixrex!

McMicheal 5001h
Hitachi VIP202P
JCP 686-5705
RCA SKT265, SKT300
RCA SJT400X, SJT425
scruffy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome Blindfury! I'm looking forward to getting a player and hopefully will soon - thanks for the offer to help with selling me a player, greatly appreciated. I've made contact with Rick so hopefully will work something out but if not I will definitely keep you in mind.
Thanks again!
Rixrex

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Fury, will you go ahead and help this new member from Australia get a nice player? I know you have some 400s you've been working on. I have a couple, but I cannot get to them right now because we are opening up our Income Tax office for the season, and I expect to be out of CED activities for a while.

Thanks!
blindfury420

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, not a prob rix!

McMicheal 5001h
Hitachi VIP202P
JCP 686-5705
RCA SKT265, SKT300
RCA SJT400X, SJT425
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan, do you still have a bunch of players?
SKT-100
blindfury420

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally have 27 unique players and about 7-10 for sale at some point hahah. I need 11-12 more because I know I will never get a 265 or a 400x Sad

McMicheal 5001h
Hitachi VIP202P
JCP 686-5705
RCA SKT265, SKT300
RCA SJT400X, SJT425
MP2012

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: I have a SKT090 Selectavision for sale Reply with quote

I have a SKT090 Selectavision player still in it's original box.
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ele/2832473309.html

I also have over 100 movies, most have not ever been played & are still in original shrink-wrap. I haven't had the chance to make a list of all titles & was hoping to sell them as a lot.
MP2012

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:06 am    Post subject: Selling 95 CEDs Reply with quote

I just posted an ad on CraigsList, selling a lot (or individually) 95 CEDs.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pho/2834193828.html
rideauwrangler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New to the board and looking forward to adding this to my list of addictions! Grew up with CED's and had forgotten all about them for the last 30 years until recently; found ced magic and now I may be out of control lol.

Trying to track down working players; are there any Canuks out there looking to liquidate any????
blindfury420

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAH Welcome to cedmagic, I know how you feel..it is an addiction hahah jk. At the moment I don't have any players ready, in about a week I will. I do remember seeing a canada seller for a player on ebay!

McMicheal 5001h
Hitachi VIP202P
JCP 686-5705
RCA SKT265, SKT300
RCA SJT400X, SJT425
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="rideauwrangler"]New to the board and looking forward to adding this to my list of addictions! Grew up with CED's and had forgotten all about them for the last 30 years until recently; found ced magic and now I may be out of control lol.

Trying to track down working players; are there any Canuks out there looking to liquidate any????[/quote

WELCOME TO CED MAGIC AND THE ART OF LOSING CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!
By some strange coincidence, they have the exact same affect on me! My wife isn't into them, but everytime we go to a Peddlers Mall, she has caught herself searching for CEDs!
We are glad to have you enjoying out wonderful format with us.
SKT-100
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="rideauwrangler"]New to the board and looking forward to adding this to my list of addictions! Grew up with CED's and had forgotten all about them for the last 30 years until recently; found ced magic and now I may be out of control lol.

Trying to track down working players; are there any Canuks out there looking to liquidate any????[/quote

WELCOME TO CED MAGIC AND THE ART OF LOSING CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!
By some strange coincidence, they have the exact same affect on me! My wife isn't into them, but everytime we go to a Peddlers Mall, she has caught herself searching for CEDs!
We are glad to have you enjoying out wonderful format with us.
SKT-100
scruffy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Got me a CED player here in Oz! Reply with quote

Hi all - thanks to Blindfury and his expertise at safely boxing up the package for safe travel across the globe, I now am the proud owner of an SJT-400 player here in Sydney, Australia!! With a few movies to start me off I've been enjoying checking out the player and the curiosities of the CED format. I'm not certain, but I'd be pretty sure it's one of not very many CED players in Australia - so it's proving to be quite a novelty for my friends who have never seen anything like it!
iTroy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is great! Hope you enjoy the format as much as I do!
billium39

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:01 am    Post subject: Multiple Players and over 300 Movies Reply with quote

Hello all, I have big lot of over 300 Movies and 3 SGT250 Players. Everything is up for sale, my dad had his collection but has no room for it anymore so unfortunately he has to part with it. You can send me a private message if your looking for a specific movie or if you want me to send you the file with the list of them I can do that as well.
blindfury420

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! pm's dont work on these forums:( Could you send a list to blind.fury420@yahoo.com ? I might want the players too!

McMicheal 5001h
Hitachi VIP202P
JCP 686-5705
RCA SKT265, SKT300
RCA SJT400X, SJT425
movieguy11a

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: send me the list Reply with quote

Can you send me the list and prices? movieguy11a@gmail.com
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking for a couple of caddies. The movies I have are like new, but the caddies apparently were damaged beyond repair. If anyone had either of the two i'm looking for, i'd be happy to do some swapping or pay for them. The 2 I'm looking for are:

HIGH SIERRA STARRING HUMPHREY BOGART & IDA LUPINO

THE TURNING POINT STARRING SHIRLEY MCCLAIN & ANN BANCROFT

If anyone has one shoot me an email to Beetlescott@msn.com. please put CED in the subject line.
SKT-100
Beetlescott

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Scott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SKT-100
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: