CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Players we have and Players we want...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Players we have and Players we want... Reply with quote

I'm just curious to what every one is using as their primary player and what you think is the best player to acquire?

I use an SJT-100 as my primary player and I also have an SJT-090 as a secondary player in the bedroom.

Thanks
Daniel
cbertra2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 3 Toshiba players, 1 Hitachi and 1 SKT400. I use one of the Toshiba players to dub over to my DVD recorder. The SKT400 is used for watching movies on the big screen. I dont use the Hitachi because the stylus is no longer available. As far as which player is best, the Toshiba seems to be the most durable. There is no difference in picture quality among the three brands although the Hitachi does not seem to track a warped disc as well as the other two.

Charles in Indy
Ron Rendfeld

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject: Players Reply with quote

I watch movies on a SGT 200; it gets the most use. Music discs and games are played on a SJT 400 and a SJT 300 is used to test "new" movie discs.

Ron in Indianapolis
Samson

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only have two players SKT-90 and SFT 100 W:
I like the Motorized Load on the SKT-90, it's in the living room.
But the SFT 100 W is more reliable so far, this one is in my bed room.

Feel lucky to even have a player considering how old this format is.
Hope to find a stereo player with remote one day though.
dcs

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have several players but I use my sjt200 only because i dont have any remotes for the 300's. I also have the 90 and a sgt200, but I dont like the mechanics on the g line, and the 90 is mono, so they sit as backups.
duckie909

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Duckie's choice for CED Reply with quote

Hello. I have 3 players for my personal use. I use an SJT 400 in my living room. I have an audio production studio where my SGT 200 is located to take sound bites from. In the bedroom, I have my first player an SGT 075. I do have several other players currently....those are for sale. Smile (SJT 200, SGT 250, and SJT 400)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: