CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

130+ CED Disks For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skate this

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: 130+ CED Disks For Sale Reply with quote

They've been sitting around in boxes forever, I'll sell them for $2.00 each. Here are the titles:
Last Starfighter, 2110 A Space Odyssey, 210, Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, Return Of The Jedi, Back To The Future, Terminator, Caveman, The Thing From Another World, John Carpenters The Thing, Airplane, Airplane 2, Alien, Christine, Battlestar Galactica, Blues Brothers, Jewel Of The Nile, Death Race 2000, Best Of Saterday Night Live 2, Deathstalker, Day After, Superman, Superman 3, Moscow On The Hudson, Tron, Twist Of Fate, Spaceshuttles 5,6,7, Star Trek: Space Seed, Wrath Of Khan, Star Trek: Changling/City On The Edge Of Forever/Last Battle, Search For Spock, China Syndrom, Black Hole, Little River Band, Kenny Loggins, Deal Of The Century, Spies Like Us, Rollerball, Vacation, Caddyshack, ABC, Clockwork Orange, Time Bandits, Holy Grail, Monty Python Live At The Hollywood Bowl, Life Of Brian, Meaning Of Life, Close Encounters, Dune, Herbie Hancock, Olivia Neuton John In Concert/Physical, Firestarter, Billy Joel, Dirty Harry, Fistful Of Dollars, Beverly Hills Cop, Red Dawn, Deer Hunter, Caligula, Helter Skelter, Hall And Oats, Apocalypse Now, Stars On 45, Hot Shorts, Dr Strangelove, Wargames, Thriller, Shot In The Dark, Richard Prior Sunset Strip/Uncensored/Here And Now, Road Warior, Twilight Zone, Raiders Of The Lost Ark, Buckaroo Banzai, Pink Panther Strikes Again, Modern Problems, Reefer Madness, Ladyhawke, Starman, Carlin, First Blood, Zapped, Bachelor Party, Police Academy 2, All Of Me, Cat’s Eye, Easy Money, Joe Piscopo, Michael Nesmith, Top Secret, Ghostbusters, Trail Of The Pink Panter, Animal House, Final Countdown, MASH, Escape From NY, Robin Williams, Weird Science, Fast Times, Candid Candid Camera, Patton, Hardbodies, Animated Short Films, Johnny Dangerously, Young Frankenstien, Dark Crystal, Firefox, Pirates Of Penzance, Pirate Movie, Everything You’ve Alway Wanted To Know About Sex, Splash, ELO, Stripes, REO Speedwagon, Deathwish, Madmax Thuderdome, Yoga, Secret Policemans Other Ball, Canonball Run 2, Love At First Bite, Jacques Cousteau, Hopscotch, Russians Are Coming, Allegro, Grover Washington Jr.
Let me know if you're interested.
Tawna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know if they work? I would like Superman and Superman 3. Also, Dune and Raiders of the Lost Ark. E-mail me. RaggityAnn@hotmail.com
skate this

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: Updated List Reply with quote

Just updating the list. Thanks for the reply: Last Starfighter, 2010, Back To The Future, Terminator, The Thing From Another World, John Carpenters The Thing, Airplane, Airplane 2, Alien, Christine, Battlestar Galactica, Blues Brothers, Jewel Of The Nile, Death Race 2000, Best Of Saterday Night Live 2, Deathstalker, Day After, Superman 3, Moscow On The Hudson, Tron, Spaceshuttles 5,6,7, Black Hole, Spies Like Us, Rollerball, Vacation, Clockwork Orange, Time Bandits, Holy Grail, Monty Python Live At The Hollywood Bowl, Life Of Brian, Meaning Of Life, Firestarter, Dirty Harry, Fistful Of Dollars, Deer Hunter, Caligula, Helter Skelter, Apocalypse Now, Hot Shorts, Dr Strangelove, Wargames, Shot In The Dark, Richard Prior Sunset Strip/Uncensored/Here And Now, Road Warior, Twilight Zone, Buckaroo Banzai, Pink Panther Strikes Again, Modern Problems, Reefer Madness, Ladyhawke, Starman, Carlin, Zapped, Bachelor Party, Police Academy 2, Cat’s Eye, Joe Piscopo, Michael Nesmith, Top Secret, Ghostbusters, Trail Of The Pink Panter, Animal House, Final Countdown, MASH, Escape From NY, Robin Williams, Weird Science, Candid Candid Camera, Patton, Hardbodies, Animated Short Films, Johnny Dangerously, Young Frankenstien, Dark Crystal, Firefox, Pirate Movie, Everything You’ve Alway Wanted To Know About Sex, Splash, Stripes, Deathwish, Madmax Thuderdome, Secret Policemans Other Ball, Canonball Run 2, Love At First Bite, Hopscotch, Russians Are Coming, Grover Washington Jr.
mandfmangham

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: are some of these titles still aviable? Reply with quote

HI,
I have just been reading over the forum and I missed your topic.
I would like to know if you still have a copy of back to the future,
and what is the condition of that disc and others?

looking foward to your reply.

Mark.
skate this

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Disk Condition Reply with quote

None of the disks have any visible defects and I have played all of them at one point or another when I had my SJ300. The only problems I have had was with the Christine and Road Warrior jackets. I substituted another and they work great though the artwork on the jacket isn't the same anymore.
Anyway, I still have the disks listed in the entry previous to this one.
Tawna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I have e-mailed you a couple of times asking for address info and payment options and have not heard back. Could you please check your e-mail and get back to me about the shipping and such. Thanks. Very Happy
skate this

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent a reply, but I guess it didn't make it through. The shipping for Superman 3 would be $2.29 by media mail. Personal checks are fine. I'll try again to send a reply with my address.
Tawna

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tawna wrote:
Do you know if they work? I would like Superman and Superman 3. Also, Dune and Raiders of the Lost Ark. E-mail me. RaggityAnn@hotmail.com

I was actually wanting these 4. You did quote me a price and I did receive your address. All I really want to know now, is if you still have these 4 available. I thought my chances of getting a reply would be better if I sent you an e-mail and posted it here. My e-mail apparently isn't working properly right now. Please advice. Thanks. Tawna
systemcat95

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rarly buy stuff over the internet,but CEDs are hard to find. Would you take a check? If so, I'd like to buy a few movies.ex: Airplane 1&2, Bunkaroo Banzai. Your profile doesn't say where to send a check by the way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: