CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dimensia Items On Ebay, if anyone wants to know

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samson

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Dimensia Items On Ebay, if anyone wants to know Reply with quote

Several sellers are selling Dimensia Items on Ebay

Large Console Tv Dimensia
RCA POWER AMPLIFIER DIMENSIA
RCA Dimensia Integrated Amplifier
RCA DIMENSIA AUTO REVERSE DUAL TAPE DECK NR!
RCA DIMENSIA INTELLIGENT AUDIO VIDEO REMOTE NOS
RCA Dimensia Original Remote
Ron Rendfeld

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Complete Dimensia System Reply with quote

There is a COMPLETE - TV, Tuner, VCR, Audio Cassette, CD, Cabinets and Speakers - RCA Dimensia System listed on ebay.

Starts at $49. No bids yet. It is local pickup only located in McKinney, TX.

Too far to drive for me............

Ron in Indianapolis Indiana
cedinmo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Complete Dimensia System Reply with quote

Ron... You really ought to consider getting this. Sounds like a great deal, probably won't bring an outrageous bid since it's PU only, and it's only about 14 hours from Indy all interstate. One owner and the video picture looks pretty good... you can't pass this up!

Ron Rendfeld wrote:
There is a COMPLETE - TV, Tuner, VCR, Audio Cassette, CD, Cabinets and Speakers - RCA Dimensia System listed on ebay.

Starts at $49. No bids yet. It is local pickup only located in McKinney, TX.

Too far to drive for me............

Wester

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Links would be helpfull. Smile
Ron Rendfeld

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Dimensia System on ebay Reply with quote

Right Steve!
I'd love to have it!

BUT

Over a year ago a friend gave me several components - Amp MPA120, A/V Control Center MPT200, Remote CRK45A, Surround Sound Processor and Speakers SP-120-1 for the 1986/87 Dimensia System. I bought a VCR VPT630HF and a CD Player MCD245 off ebay. ( I'm still looking for the Audio Cassette Deck.)

Last summer I bought a Dimensia System 1984/85 - TV FCK2601T with base cabinet, one component cabinet, Owners Manual, Quick Reference Guide, Remote, Amp, Tuner, CD player and Speakers SPK375 with stands - off ebay. This was located just south of Chicago only a four hour drive from Indianapolis.) Last month you ( Thanks again Steve Phipps) sent me a VCR VKT700 and I got a Graphic Equilizer off ebay.
(Still looking for the Audio Cassette Deck for this one too.)

I think the Dimensia System in Texas is going to be a real deal for someone but I do not need it. I don't have enough room, in my home, for the stuff I've got now.

cedinmo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Dimensia System on ebay Reply with quote

Ron, I knew what your answer would be... just trying to "stress" the importance of such a find Laughing

I know how it is with no room. Passed up 3 fairly common CED players today dirt cheap. Would like to buy and offer them here, but the seller isn't easy to work with when testing his stuff. I can see me buying them, none of them working, and my shed pile getting higher...

Cheers,
Steve

Ron Rendfeld wrote:
Right Steve!
I'd love to have it!
Ron Rendfeld

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Dimensia Components / ced players Reply with quote

Idea What we need is a BIG warehouse to stock pile all the bargains, real deals and giveaways until someone needs them. Smile
How much stuff - CEDs and players - have been offered for free on this list that no one wanted until it was too late (already gone to the dump). Crying or Very sad

Ron in Indianapolis
Ron Rendfeld

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Ebay Dimensia System Reply with quote

Auction ended; no bids.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: