CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Like New SJT 300 For sale on Ebay!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Like New SJT 300 For sale on Ebay! Reply with quote

Hey guys! I receintly got my hands on a really nice SJT 300. I don't need it so I thought I would put it up for auction on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/RCA-Selectavision-SJT-300-CED-Video-Disc-Player_W0QQitemZ5828912470QQcategoryZ3284QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The former owner told me that it had never been use, kind of new old stock. It came with the origional box but the exterier has some minor scuff on it. So I chose the "like new " line for ebay. I believe the previous owner because the inside of the player is super clean! This machine will be lubercated and a new load belt installed to keep your player running. I hope this nice player finds a good home. Happy Bidding!
any questions: duckie909@hotmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: