CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion
Forum topics can be anything related to SelectaVision CED's, and could include offers to buy/sell/trade, repair advice, historical anecdotes, caches of CED's you've discovered, etc.

Click on the Register link to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Sale: Large collection of Videodiscs all good titles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Large collection of Videodiscs all good titles Reply with quote

Hi, I have a large (200 plus) collection of RCA videodiscs for sale. There are over 200 discs in collection. Includes numerous classics from 60's, 70's, 80's, as well as lots of concert videos (rock music) as well as a few interactive titles. These titles were bought from a larger collection and they were the "cream of the crop" of the collection, and I had my friend, the videophile, help me pick them out.

Asking $100 for collection. I am located in the Portland, Oregon area.

thanks

doidy1@juno.com

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: For Sale: Large collection of Videodiscs all good title Reply with quote

I still have this lot of discs for sale if anyone is interested. I also have a new/never used stylus that fit the SGT-250 player for sale.

thanks

doidy1@juno.com[/quote]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: For Sale: Large collection of Videodiscs all good title Reply with quote

Just an update on the items I have for sale. Someone has purchased the stylus, but the CED's are still available. First $100 takes them home!

thanks,
doidy1@juno.com
Wester

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm the one that got the stylus, just wanted to post so poeple didn't think you were trying to rip them off.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I am glad that you were able to use the stylus. For all who are interested I got tired of waiting for someone to buy the collection so I put it on Ebay. Please take a look if you are interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6445317950

thanks,
Luke

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's on my watch list, too bad shipping these things is a killer.
Wester

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOPS, that would be my watch list. Why is it I never seem to stay logged in?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CED VideoDisc and Player Discussion Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: